Introduction to Natural Movement Workshops:
Friday August 19th, 5- 6:45pm
Friday September 9th, 5 – 6:45pm
These workshops are a perfect way to discover if Natural Movement is for you. The workshops include both movement, discussion and post work out nutrient dense drinks & snacks.
- Learn the natural movement way to warm up and wake up your body with our ‘natural developmental sequence’
- Learn to Re-Balance with fun and sometimes challenging balancing sequences
- Integrate your right and left sides, wake up your core and strengthen your pelvic floor with natural movement crawling patterns
- Recover your shoulder and upper body mobility and strength with an introduction to climbing (even our 70+ year old members are being introduced to climbing – you are never too old)
- Wake up your feet and hands with stretches and mobility exercises
- What is natural movement? & how it can help you reclaim lost abilities
- The physical and mental health benefits of natural movement
- Our story… how we chose natural movement
- How to become a member
Eat & Drink:
After you’ve worked hard and had ample mental stimulation you’ll get to enjoy our ‘on tap’ Happy Belly Kombucha and delicious raw, vegan snacks from Basic Roots. We believe that what you refuel with after a work out needs to be good for your body and mind which is why we’ve searched high and low to find the best local, organic food and drink to fill your belly with goodness.
Thursday August 11th & Thursday August 25th, 4:30 – 5:30 pm, 7 – 12 yrs old
In these playful workshops your kids will be taught the most efficient way to move. They will have a safe place to explore and reclaim their natural movement abilities. They will:
- Enhance their motor skills
- Learn mindfulness in movement
- Get both a physical and mental workout
Natural Movement is a study of practical, real-world movement. It is a rehabilitation, fitness and lifestyle program grounded in the knowledge that healthy movement gets to the root of our problems. It will change how you move—and more.
Call us on 403 229 9214 to book a workshop.