Class Type: Explore Level
Who comes to Explore classes?
Participants tend to be people who…
- If they attended a Foundation class, have not yet mastered the basics of Natural Movement, but are well on their way
- Are still working through old restrictions from poor posture or past injuries
- Do not feel broken and want to avoid getting broken
- Are able to try more advanced movement because their increased strength and flexibility reduces the risk of injury
- Are in their late thirties or forties, or their early fifties
- Have become stressed, a little overweight, a little unfit but can still exert themselves, for example, on a hike over the weekend
What can you expect from these classes?
- Highly experienced coaches
- A safe environment for trying new movements, while still integrating foundational movements
- The chance to re-learn movement that we typically do poorly: lifting, carrying, jumping
- A gentle workout and mindful full-body movement—almost like brain gym
- A solid foundation on which to build any other physical skill
- Increased confidence in using these movements outside of class with good form and without risk of injury