While many of us seek massage therapy to release tension and slip into relaxation, massage has many added health benefits and serves as a great addition to any treatment plan. Often, massage is a good first step to ease pain and calm your nervous system before seeking more intensive treatment.
Our massage treatments range from relaxation to deep tissue/therapeutic techniques, joint mobilizations, and exercise prescription. Many injuries and chronic illnesses are a sign of long-term stress in your body, and massage therapy can address many of the following issues:
• Reduce pain and anxiety for people with chronic illnesses
• Address the physiological burden of stress and calm the mind
• Treat conditions like stress-related tension, including low back pain
• Improve fatigue and sleep disorders
• Reduce the tension in tight muscles after an injury and promote healing
• Improve repetitive strain and postural issues from work
• Treat conditions like headaches, tennis elbow, and Plantar Fasciitis.