Running Gait Assessment in
Running can be hard on your body, especially if you train competitively or run for longer distances… but it doesn’t have to be! Getting a running assessment means preventing injuries before they happen and addressing existing injuries before they get worse. Keep your body safe and strong and avoid using band-aid treatments down the road.
Our Calgary physiotherapy clinic offers an hour-long running assessment to optimize your position, tempo, and stride so you can run comfortably and powerfully for many years to come.
Why Get a Running Assessment?
Common running injuries are often preventable, and include:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
Our running assessment includes:
- A full physical assessment by a physiotherapist
- High-speed video analysis of your stride
- Preventative and corrective exercises
- Recommendations on changes to your technique